About the Collection

Stellar, is a new collection of concrete-and-diamond jewelry inspired by iconic 20th century kinetic sculptures and modern art. Stellar echoes the architectural principles of balance, rhythm, and harmony to symbolize the delicate art of achieving balance in our busy lives.

Konzuk’s move from the fast-paced city to a remote coastal location provided a new venue for inspiration. Typically influenced by art, design and architecture, designer Karen Konzuk found her attention drawn to the landscape around her. Each piece reminds individuals to find moments of solitude to connect with their thoughts, each other, or their surroundings.

“The collection is about taking a moment to appreciate things like the stars in the night sky,” says Konzuk. Appropriately each piece is named after a something in the star system (other wise known as stellar).

The Stellar designs feature authentic diamond dust embedded in black-tinted concrete. The sparkle of real diamond residue, re-purposed into jewelry, elevates the tastefulness of the minimalist designs. Each piece of jewelry is individually handcrafted in the designer/maker studio, resulting in subtle variations that make each piece unique.

Shop

Stellar designs range in price from $45 to $650.

Shop

Stellar designs range in price from $45 to $650.

It all starts here

Each piece in the Stellar collection starts with blank discs that are by machined from stainless steel. These are then hand finished so they are ready to be cast with concrete.

Stellar-Stainless-Discs
DiamondDust

Added Sparkle

Authentic diamond dust is added to tinted black concrete elevating an otherwise raw material.

Did you know?
Only 20% of all diamonds mined in the world are of a quality fine enough for jewelry. The other 80% are used for industrial uses such as cutting glass, other diamonds and even concrete.